Monday, June 25, 2012

4 books

So I've just started this blog.  I want to write my thoughts.  I find it so interesting to reread thoughts you once had.  A moment in my life when I thought this, said this, felt this.  The other day I bought some books in a neat little bookstore in Savannah.  Upon first entering the smell of warmth filled my body with comfort while leather and torn books caught my attention.  A beautifully old brown color ingulfed the tiny bookstore.  After getting lost in time, I went to buy the four books I hugged close to my body.  One book was a gratifying fiction, a religious fiction book filled with scripture, an old tattered blue poetry book, and a fact book about Ireland.  I feel as though I should share this as my first post because the books a person reads says a lot.  So with my first post, I told you 4 books; 4 sides of me; 4 interests I have.  I am going to write thoughts, poems, travel stories, and more.  I am grace and I am a wild child.

No comments:

Post a Comment